Bonanza WTB Rear wheel or sell out

I have a Bonanza frame I bought over the weekend, Nice and clean, No motor, no Fenders no Chain-guard and most distressingly the wrong rear wheel, I didn't look close enough, the guy had switched it out for some wheel barrow wheel and I didn't notice.

So I would like to buy a Rear wheel assembly I need wheel, brake, sprocket, axle $50???

Or sell what I have $250

Uploading photos seems to be beyond me for now, PM for photos

Last edited:
Check ebay often! What model Bonanza did you buy and what wheel do you have, go power or bean? There's a rear kidney bean wheel on ebay now with sprocket and incorrect brake (not Bendix) assembly and a couple sets of fenders in there as well. Got wallet? Get ready for sticker shock!!

Check ebay often! What model Bonanza did you buy and what wheel do you have, go power or bean? There's a rear kidney bean wheel on ebay now with sprocket and incorrect brake (not Bendix) assembly and a couple sets of fenders in there as well. Got wallet? Get ready for sticker shock!!
I saw those, at this rate this Bonanza is totaled, what is one worth all done? $500?

Don't give up yet.What it's worth all done is what someone is willing to pay for it.There's an old saying, one man's trash is another man's treasure. True! Keep looking, parts will come. I will tell you that if you want to get that bike original, you will spend a lot more than 500. Cheers!

Last edited: