Boonie Jackshaft, Kickstand, Rear Sprocket

Hi, I just picked up a Boonie frame and am looking for a jackshaft assembly or info on how to make one, a kickstand, rear sprocket/brake assembly, rear fender to motor mount bracket and I could also use a seat. Any information is appreciated.

Thank-you,
Rick

kbs8ball

lol Rick thats alot of parts...I can make you a nice original looking seat with no logo for 60 shipped...the rest of the parts your gonna have to find.

kbs8ball

Thats a cool mounting bracket...i dont know if you can see in the pic but, underneath the sprockets its embossed in the steel the layout of the sprockets and spacers on the shaft.
pretty cool for such an old part.

kbs8ball

I fabbed up my rear hub assembly...trust me find a used one if you can....it took many hours to get that part right...its a dead axle set up just like original. with internal expanding brake. the hub needs to be exact length and have two flanges welded on in the exact position. 1 for the wheel mount and one for the brake mount. it just took alot of mocking it up a bunch of times and double checking to get it right.

kbs8ball

my boonie has a 10 inch rear rim and a 8 inch front...which makes it look even cooler. also the seat is moved back a few inches.

Thanks for the info! I knew I should have bid on your Boonie on ebay! I may take you up on the seat though. Mine came with an original one but it has a few small rips in it and the material is somewhat brittle from age. The logo portion of it isn't too bad.

I also just purchased a Super Bronc with the original 8hp Tecumseh, electric start and lights. It is pretty much original. I am about to restore an original T555 3 wheeler that was sold through Montgomery Wards. It is original and all the parts are there. My family bought it new in 1972. I have all the paperwork that came with it. It came with a 5hp Briggs motor driven by a Comet torque convertor.

I will be in touch, thanks again for the info!

Rick