Boonie Rear Tire Needed!

Good Day all.

I tried to fill my rear tire w/ air and its shot, cracked from age (and my fat A#$)

Does anyone have a source for direct replacements?

Type:Goodyear Terra-Tire
Size:18 X 8.5-8

Thanks for any leads!

Last edited:
I don't think they make the Terra Tire anymore. They were riding mower tires. You should be able to find one with similar tred any where. A more rounded profile on the tread area will make your Boonie handle better. My tire was in pretty good shape when I bought mine,but when replacement time comes, it will have one with a more rounded profile.:thumbsup:

When you lean to turn, they're riding on about an inch of tire on the edge. Feels kind of weird. Those tires weren't really meant to be leaned. They do look nice though, sitting still. An Ohtsu "Green Grip" looks pretty good. The tread is a little different, but the profile is nice. I've been eyeballing the ones on my Honda riding mower.

Last edited:

KB2ROCKET

I sold a complete boonie wheel/tire axle sproket brake to (user name Jemerrill ) and he only needed the axle sproket and brake maybe he would be willing to sell the wheel and tire to you and everyone wins

Last edited:
Yes, I do have a rear tire and wheel that I got from KB2ROCKET. I don't need it, and you can have it for ten bucks plus the shipping. Rubber looks pretty good, a few hairline cracks, but holds air well. Lots of tread left. Let me know. jack

boonie tire

I just got a pm from him, and he wants a shipping quote. I'll take it downtown for a quote this afternoon. That tire and wheel are going to log up some miles, if I send it out. Right, Rocket? :scooter:

KB2ROCKET

I just got a pm from him, and he wants a shipping quote. I'll take it downtown for a quote this afternoon. That tire and wheel are going to log up some miles, if I send it out. Right, Rocket? :scooter:
theres no telling where that tire has been I bought it from a guy in wyoming he sent it to florida I sent it to you your sending it to m0trfinger and its anyones guess where it was before 3 years ago :smile:
one thing is for sure they dont grow on trees

I got my tire at Northern Tool. They had one almost like the original. But I didn't like that wierd feeling you get from a square tire either. They also sell one that is rounded and has bodacious tractor treads on it. Perfect for off-road.