Brake cables

There are numerous places. Start with OldMiniBikes Warehouse or Go power sports, or BMI Kart, or even Ebay. Measure the distance, including all the routing points. I use a piece of string, rout it where I want the cable to go, then remove it and measure how much cable I need. Don't forget, no tight bends! Any direction changes must be wide and sweeping.

There are numerous places. Start with OldMiniBikes Warehouse or Go power sports, or BMI Kart, or even Ebay. Measure the distance, including all the routing points. I use a piece of string, rout it where I want the cable to go, then remove it and measure how much cable I need. Don't forget, no tight bends! Any direction changes must be wide and sweeping.
Thanks will check those places. Have been looking at ebay and Amazon but no luck there. They are quite long (62") compared to others I'm finding thus my difficulty.

The type of cable and bend radius of your cable determines how much of you braking effort actually goes into actuating the brake vs the friction of the cable. One of your best investments in a brake cable is to get a nylon or teflon lined cable. If you know how to make your own you can go to flanders and order the wire rope, conduit nylon lined, end pieces and the solder on ferrules and make your own custom cable. You can buy the cable and conduit by the meter. Flanders Cable Parts Search Results (flanderscables.com)

Try this place, but get every thing you need in a list and e-mail them they will combine your shipping and a link to pay
Go Kart Galaxy - Throttle Cable & Fittings
Thanks will definitely check.
The type of cable and bend radius of your cable determines how much of you braking effort actually goes into actuating the brake vs the friction of the cable. One of your best investments in a brake cable is to get a nylon or teflon lined cable. If you know how to make your own you can go to flanders and order the wire rope, conduit nylon lined, end pieces and the solder on ferrules and make your own custom cable. You can buy the cable and conduit by the meter. Flanders Cable Parts Search Results (flanderscables.com)
Good to know. Was wondering if there was a supplier like that.