Brake plate for mtd duster

Hello,
I’m looking for the rear brake plate from an mtd duster. I will pay top dollar for one or buy a whole bike. Will also pay a finders fee if you know someone that has one. These brake may have been used on some of the big fox bikes.
EFECC63A-0716-4ADF-A736-6BDEF01C5019.jpeg 78A58D8D-8057-45CD-BA3C-15463F4A9429.jpeg

capguncowboy

I think that's the same brake plate that Scat Cat used on their bikes. At least, it looks like the one I had on my SC214. I sold that bike to Chipper. He might have some pictures of the brake to confirm

1971_MB1A

I have a (smaller spoke wheel) scat cat that I could look to see if it may be the same. Also have a 14" wheel fox that I could check. Wouldn't a 14" wheel speedway be the same ?

I have a (smaller spoke wheel) scat cat that I could look to see if it may be the same. Also have a 14" wheel fox that I could check. Wouldn't a 14" wheel speedway be the same ?
The 14” speedway as most big wheel foxes have the stamped metal brake plates like 71 up rupps but please check both please. Thank you.