Brand New Dune Cat Bodies Now Available

** UPDATE 2018 - LOOKING FOR A BUYER FOR INVENTORY **
Hello All,
We have 3 new bodies for $400 each. Colors - white x1, blue x 1, red x 1.
We have 1 stretched body - 10inch longer - used for $500.
We have new chassis plus 2 new motor mounts that hold the Comet TAV and jackshaft - $300 for all.
Buy of all of it will get new & used differentials, spindles, aluminum control arms, new steering wheel, and much - all for $200.
PM ME.

Hi, I was wondering if you have any of the Dune Cat bodies left. I am in need of one. The one we have is in pretty bad shape and think this is the way to go. Hope you can help.

I would definitely recommend Keisler for the dune bodies, they are fanTASTIC! they are quick with replies and gave all the correct info and even helped with the shipping, it came on a sturdily held pallet, wasn't damaged further than the wear it had already endured, and the pictures do NOT give it justice. For sure come to Keisler for these bodies!

Thanks Liviflame. Do you have any contact information to get a hold of Keisler? I'm not having any luck or not doing something right. Hope you can help.

For sure! ill see if i can get them to pm you, since i dont want to leak the number or email here, ill shoot them a text letting them know!

** UPDATE 2018 - LOOKING FOR A BUYER FOR INVENTORY **
Hello All,
We have 3 new bodies for $400 each. Colors - white x1, blue x 1, red x 1.
We have 1 stretched body - 10inch longer - used for $500.
We have new chassis plus 2 new motor mounts that hold the Comet TAV and jackshaft - $300 for all.
Buy of all of it will get new & used differentials, spindles, aluminum control arms, new steering wheel, and much - all for $200.
PM ME.
You still have dune cat parts for sale