Bremer Mini Scoot

I have a Bremer Mini Scoot, Looking for any info on this awesome Scooter, 012.jpg 011.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 016.jpg There is some cool history behind this scooter I am willing to share, May have to sell if any one is interested. Thanks.

capguncowboy

That thing is awesome! Definitely a late 40s, early 50s style scooter.

And I think it's safe to say that we're all interested in all the bikes out there :laugh:

Here's some info I was able to dig up

Bremer

Last edited:

capguncowboy

Sorry for the failed picture link. I sent a request to have it deleted since it was past the timeframe to edit my post.

That's a cool little bike though. I'm sure someone will chime in soon with some useful information

What engine is yours running? Certainly not the briggs advertised in the ad but it looks like it was made with it and it appears to be 2 cycle so maybe an earlier model or even a later model. Sure is a neat rig.

On mine it's the Briggs and staton 2 1/4 horse, It's a blast to ride,Got it from Grandpa he was a shrine circus clown for 40 years, How lucky is that.

Mine isn't running but I posted a thread on here showing one running w/a guy riding it. The flyer which simple Tom has a copy of says it came with either a 2 1/4 hp Briggs or an early Westbend. There was one for sale on Ebay and the guy's bottom line was 12K. They are rare but because no one knows about them, I don't think they are worth anything close to that.

I also received my Grandpa's Clown Trunk inside was the original paper work on the scooter, I agree 12K is a crazy price, When I did see what some have gone for I about C%@P my pants. I had no clue of the value these scooters had.

I have found a bremer mini scoot. cool little bike the model is m s 4 and the ser # is 4117 it runs but is not complete missing the belt cover and a brake pedal. it has a twist throttle and a hand brake. I would to sell to a collector. not looking to get rich with it would just like to get it in the right hand. the history i have seen about these is way cool.

I also received my Grandpa's Clown Trunk inside was the original paper work on the scooter, I agree 12K is a crazy price, When I did see what some have gone for I about C%@P my pants. I had no clue of the value these scooters had.
What value do these scooters hold? I cant find any info at all, but a guy near me has one for sale. Wondering what they have gone for in the past??

What value do these scooters hold? I cant find any info at all, but a guy near me has one for sale. Wondering what they have gone for in the past??
Hey Brain, not sure if this is new or old, I recently paid 552.00 bucks to get mine running good again, They had to make a new reed valve out of fiberglass cause parts were hard to find, or they didn't know where to look, As far as value goes, because they are so rare I could not find any history of what these have sold for in the past, Some say around a thousand, All depends on the buyer, what they are willing to pay for a cool piece of history, and if the seller has personal attachment to it . I could not let mine go for a grand, to hard to find one running and in good shape.

If you do find any info on pricing please let me know, and I'll do the same. But I will say this, when I'm out cruising on mine it's a head turner to say the lease, people go crazy.

Hey Brain, not sure if this is new or old, I recently paid 552.00 bucks to get mine running good again, They had to make a new reed valve out of fiberglass cause parts were hard to find, or they didn't know where to look, As far as value goes, because they are so rare I could not find any history of what these have sold for in the past, Some say around a thousand, All depends on the buyer, what they are willing to pay for a cool piece of history, and if the seller has personal attachment to it . I could not let mine go for a grand, to hard to find one running and in good shape.

If you do find any info on pricing please let me know, and I'll do the same. But I will say this, when I'm out cruising on mine it's a head turner to say the lease, people go crazy.
Guy wants 1300. It is all original and runs he said. The paint is horrible but it seems to be all there.

Guy wants 1300. It is all original and runs he said. The paint is horrible but it seems to be all there.
Can you send a picture, and are you going to get to take it for a ride before throwing down the cash, Mini Scoots are tricky to drive due to how low they sit, handling can be squirrely if the fork isn't straight, Have you seen the pic's I posted of mine, how do they compare ? If you can get a mini scoot that runs good, that's what counts. The carb's on these are also hard to dial in, at least on mine it was. !300 is a lot of dough, But if it runs good and its all there, That's a small price to pay for the pride of owning a rare Bremmer Mini Scoot. Good Luck !