Bremer Scooter parts

Need to know what your needs are. U snooze, U loose. :crying: Pm with needs. Thanks.
Hope to get some Mini Scoot items produced, so need to know where the most need is, so prices can be obtained. :scooter:

***Moderators feel free to relocate this thread if you wish., since part related, I wasn't sure where else to put it.***

Last edited:
Hey Bremerman , you still have any parts for a Bremer Mini Scoot, Finally put mine in the shop to get it running, They told me it needed a reed Valve in order to get it running looked around, Than when I call back, They told me a local guy could make the reed valve out of fiberglass , and hopeful Monday I be screaming down the road again. Do you have a list of parts you can sell for the Bremer. I could use a handle bar, the shop is going to weld mine but if I could find one, I rather do that. Thank you for your time.

Hi, hey you still have that! I have made some parts for the 4 stroke versions, but not for the 2 stroke as I do not nave one to copy from. (was hoping to buy yours at one point). Any way, the handlebar could be made as is just curved steel pipe no?
I have seat brackets, kick stands, forks, handlebar clamps, 4 cyc seat spring rests, the two earlier style pedals. Would like to make some of your jack shaft covers and pedals, maybe more.

Hey Bremerman, Yes I still have her, and she is "running" like a raped ape.The shop made a reed valve out of fiberglass , and they welded the fork, I miss spoke when I said I needed the handle bar. I am in the process of moving from TX back to MN. Just brought a house on a lake up there. I be more than happy to let you copy any part of this mean machine, But I am not sure about selling her. I believe it is all original and running like a top, and have no clue as to the value
But I will say this she would be a nice down payment on a 67 chevelle SS : ) I can post some updated pictures soon . I still have to pinch myself when my grand mother gave me this scooter my grandpa rode in the Shrine Circus all those year. And it has all made possible cause I was late meeting her for lunch, cause I stop at a rummage sale to look at some clowns they had. How dam lucky can a guy get. if you very feel like talking give me a buzz. 218-727-1042. Thanks Jeff.

Wow, love the background story, very kool. Thanks big for the offer. My first one is getting repaired and I have two others apart boxed up (no engines). But have since gotten engines as well. One has a leading link front fork, of which I made 3 copies, but I still need them machined. Been messing with DoodleBugs as well... Have 4 now, one will have full suspension when finished. Having that one welded up. Yea, looking forward to more photo's. My e-mail: bricycle1956@att.net 847-987-0051

Wow, love the background story, very kool. Thanks big for the offer. My first one is getting repaired and I have two others apart boxed up (no engines). But have since gotten engines as well. One has a leading link front fork, of which I made 3 copies, but I still need them machined. Been messing with DoodleBugs as well... Have 4 now, one will have full suspension when finished. Having that one welded up. Yea, looking forward to more photo's. My e-mail: bricycle1956@att.net 847-987-0051
Oh man and to think I brought you guys together. I am feeling left out and going to sit in the corner and pout.

Hey our names don't begin with the word "Super"flea I ain't forgot about you buddy, I'm just using this guy to get what I want.... than to the curb with his ass. Thanks for the intro Superflea and just joking around Bremerman...... A lot of cool people on this site. I do appreciate the feed back from all.

What up guy's, Just took her for a couple mile ride, Bremerman, I post the serial and model number tags in case u were still logging the different, models, I hope you guy's know I was being a smart ass and no offence was intended. Cost me a small fortune to get her out of the shop but well worth it.

Attachments

What up guy's, Just took her for a couple mile ride, Bremerman, I post the serial and model number tags in case u were still logging the different, models, I hope you guy's know I was being a smart ass and no offence was intended. Cost me a small fortune to get her out of the shop but well worth it.
Great pics! Have any pics of you dad at a parade?

Well I knew the first one I got was the high end washing machine model. I just went and looked at the second and it is a 6s with numbers 701013, 75745. So I am guessing that is a bit newer?