Bridgestone rockford chibi parts

george3

If you need parts cheap. the wheels will work on most mini bikes. plus front and rear brakes, with small sprockets for speed.

george3

60cc manuel trans. are you local? I am sure at least one will run. you can have both engines if local, for a great price.

Didn't you need a gas tank? now you have extra....Funny, I thought that kind of thing only happened to me.
Do you still have these bikes? I do need some parts, I'll check the garage today to see what I may need.

george3

I needed a tank so I bought two bikes, for a tank. I thought I would help others who need parts, by posting on this site.

Hey I know that it's been awhile since you posted the chibi parts bikes, But would you still have anything left by any chance, If so please drop me a line, Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for the left handlebar for an early Chibi. Also looking for the levers and clamps both sides. I would also buy the right side bar if available.
Any help would be appreciated, thank you, Dan McCabe.

Last edited:
Dan: Hi, I just got your message, I'm having a little trouble messaging here on Old Mini Bikes, So I hope that you get this, I still have the bridgestone , But I really don't want to part it out, I'd like to sell everything together,Not sure where you are located, But I'd sell everything together, And make you a deal, Please contact me back directly at kllytl at the yahoo.com site, Thanks

markus

Hi, I'm looking for the left handlebar for an early Chibi. Also looking for the levers and clamps both sides. I would also buy the right side bar if available.
Any help would be appreciated, thank you, Dan McCabe.
I have some NOS rockford controls parts, I truly do not know if they are for the chibi or something else though. They are not complete assemblies, they sold all these parts separate so if you know part numbers you need can see if any of this stuff is a match. I can say that the 2 levers I have, I spotted what was listed as off a chibi on ebay on a complete assembly awhile back....but they do not fit the perches I have. If anything looks like parts you need message me with an email I can send up close pics and what part numbers are there of the pieces you want or shoot me part numbers and I can check if thats what I have etc..

I also need a left side handlebar if anyone has one? and a shift lever? I just picked up a Chibi Deluxe and will need more parts once I sort this thing out