Briggs 3 horse carb gasket template?

Hey guys. Has anyone got a template for a carb gasket? Specifically a 3 - 3.5 horse. I'm tired of buying chinese offshore gaskets that break in a week. So I'm makin my own. I've included a picture. On the right is the good gasket. The left is the crappy one. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

old shed finds

I know what you mean. Cork that last a week...
Unfortunately I have no answer we try to not rip the ones we run.
And carburetor cleaner mixed in every few tank refills. .. Keeps everything clean and running good.and never store the updraft or most and engine with any fuel in the tank.

I know what you mean. Cork that last a week...
Unfortunately I have no answer we try to not rip the ones we run.
And carburetor cleaner mixed in every few tank refills. .. Keeps everything clean and running good.and never store the updraft or most and engine with any fuel in the tank.
Damn. Really gotta get the Gote running. Was really hoping to strike gold and find a template. While this thread is here, through, does anyone know what the float gap is supposed to be on a 3 hp Briggs and Strapon?

CarPlayLB

Hey guys. Has anyone got a template for a carb gasket? Specifically a 3 - 3.5 horse. I'm tired of buying chinese offshore gaskets that break in a week. So I'm makin my own. I've included a picture. On the right is the good gasket. The left is the crappy one. Any help is appreciated.
@Therepairist
I make gaskets for the vintage go kart 2 stroke crowd, but I do love a challenge! If you can send me a good gasket I can make them for you! I have a laser I use to cut these with. Send me a PM if interested