Briggs 5 hp parts

I have a honey hole of Briggs parts that I have wanted to put together into an engine for atleast 2 years, but I have way to many projects, so I am trying to unload the stuff. I have roughly enough parts for 2 engines, I bought 3 engines, and then scraped the really junk parts. The blocks do have some scoring, but they are not terrible. I have a new set of rings already installed on a piston, a new set of gaskets, so I am really taking some losses. I really need to focus on some projects that are more important to me. I will try and post a couple pics if I get time later. My asking price is 30 + shipping, obo or I will trade the stuff for a running 5hp, Briggs, cat parts, Tecumseh parts, some parts for an animal Briggs, or performance parts for a predator.

Thanks,
Ty

If you mean that you sent me a pm, I never received one, if you want me to pm you, let me know. And thanks Michael, I'll try to get some pictures up this weekend.
Thanks,
Ty

yea - I just checked and it said your box is full. What I need is the gas tank, carb and air cleaner assembly form a late 60's or early 70's 5hp Briggs (with pullout choke on end of carb). If you have these would you consider selling just those parts? Don't really need the engine itself.
Thanks! Steve

I just cleared out my mailbox, so you can try to pm me again. I do have a couple of extra tanks, and an extra carb, so if you want it pm me and I'll send you pictures

I only have one shroud, and I would like to keep it with the rest of the parts. The parts are no longer up for sale, I found out its not worth the trouble of trying to find a buyer for all of it. I'll just keep the parts, and hopefully will end up building a good motor eventually. Thanks for all the interest in the stuff, This site is the only place I will even attempt to sell stuff because of all the nice people.
Thanks,
Ty