Briggs Engines/carbs--Running or for parts

(1) 3.5 hp vintage engine with updraft carb. Runs VERY strong but blows a small puff of smoke every minute or so. Good for re-build or use on a knock-around bike. Swapped in a pointless coil but still has points and condenser installed. Has a small chunk of aluminum missing at exhaust port. It's been cleaned up and missing shrouds and head bolts installed. $30 plus shipping.

(2) 2 hp vintage engine with vacu-jet (single tube) and small tank. Complete, original from early 70's, painted orange with original decals intact. Runs well and burns no oil. No rust on/in tank. This engine was well cared for and has patina intact. $35 plus shipping

(3) 3 hp vintage engine (80000) series with vacu-jet carb (single tube) (no tank), pull-style choke. Runs, carb rebuilt and has pointless coil. Engine is clean, and will need new starter clutch. $20 plus shipping.

(4) Pulsa-jet carb (double tube) AND tank in excellent condition for 3-3.5 engines. Cleaned and rebuilt with new needle valve, gaskets, etc. Worked perfectly on the 3.5 Briggs. $40.00

(5) Vacu-jet (single tube) with pull-style choke. Has not been cleaned. $10 plus shipping.

Engines (1 and 3) are going to go to recycling heaven if unsold, which I hate to do. Send me a PM with your offer.

Update-- Engine 3 fired today and ran strong with vacu-jet carb--no smoke, smooth revving. I will install a new starter clutch (my swapped in one also failed!). Price may change due to cost of clutch.

(2) Briggs 2hp sold.

I do have two vacu-jets (one cleaned and tested and one not). If you want a vintage pull-type choke for your resto, I have two at 10 ea or best offer + shipping (7.00)