Briggs Flatheads...and stuff...

sorry i cant help myself........what is wrong with you knuckleheads?:hammer:
Besides my calling you guys knuckleheads the only other responses to this post should be about showing interest in what he has to sell. If you dont like, so be it, click that little back button on your mouse and go back and read another post WITHOUT leaving some dipshit comment. We dont care if "your engine was a steal". This is not about YOU. No offense.
sorry to help hijack the thread as some others have already done. You guys just have to find a better way to spend 30 seconds of your lifes then nagging this pour guy.

Back to you Mr. Nick Flores :thumbsup:

interested in parting out? i would take one of your shallow tanks. if the shaft on the red motor is 3/4 i would take the pulley off it:thumbsup:

interested in parting out? i would take one of your shallow tanks. if the shaft on the red motor is 3/4 i would take the pulley off it:thumbsup:
I have a couple big ones available, looks like I'm trading the one good pint size tank. That little red one is a 2 or 3 horse, i'll measure but i'm pretty sure its not 3/4.

Last edited:
Time for this stuff to go, I'm gearing up for Bonneville and need to make room to assemble my SBF.

NEW PRICES... FEEL FREE TO HAGGLE WITH ME....

White 2HP... $80 shipped

Monky Wards 5hp.... $100 bucks to your door.

and who cares about the rest of that junk... I'll melt it down and make some club plaques....