Briggs & Stratton L Head Manuals $8.46 shipped

I have my small engine manual that was required in my small engine class in high school, my Dad found it when he moved from the lake due to health reasons. It sucks he had to move but the hospital was too far. I'm glad to have it though, it's a cool book and it has a sugestion someone just made for leveling out a warped diaphram cover with 400 grit wet paper.It covers a rebuild and I'm gonna start with a smoking 2hp I have then move onto some sweet 60s vintage 3hps including a silver 1963 3hp diaphram pulsa-jet with a decent size tank but a threaded shaft. I have a shaft and the side cover has PTO boltholes so a nice clutch brake after the rebuild and I have a Taco engine to sell on Ebay for crazy money! Yeah I'm excited about finding the book, I'd love to have this book you're picturing here! You're always looking out for us, showing us some great Ebay items we might otherwise miss! Thanks!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the comment !!!
I know sometimes I'm not always spot-on with my advice.
Just to be safe, I inform people of the best deals on factory repair manuals.:thumbsup:

I paid $15 for mine 3 years ago.

catfishman

has anyone else received their repair manual yet? i have been waiting a week and a half, and the tracking # info does not tell you anything.