Broncco kickstand

CarPlayLB

I have a non suspended Broncco, I think its a Tx3 or Tx4 that I need a kickstand for. The bracket is different than anything I have seen before. The bracket is forward of the engine plate. Let me know what you have! I have a few items to trade including cash, Paypal, fresh squeezed orange juice, canned tuna, government cheeze, or beef jerky

Finding those kickstands is like trying to get a date with a Victoria Secret model...not easy, esp. if you're not rich :laugh: Not sure a can of tuna will get it done either...

Seriously though...I might have a rough one laying around somewhere...but I'm moving this week so all my stuff is packed and I won't get to it for a while.

Lastly, if it has a kickstand, AND it's in front of the engine plate then it's not a TX-4. 7 inch Tires, it's a TX-3, 5 inch tires it's a TX-4...but only the later model TX-4's had kickstands and they were the shorter stubby ones and behind the engine plate not in front.

TX-4 Colt.png
IMG_8620.JPG

CarPlayLB

Thanks Jeff,
I just got done moving, so I understand just fine!:doah:

I am in no hurry on this as it is a long term project! And a rough kickstand is fine...I can massage it! the frame is like the blue one, a TX3. You are a wealth of Broncco knowledge! thank you so much!

Been looking for one of those myself for my last years unfinished buildoff bike. I missed out on one from ebay over a year ago.

Good luck on your quest my friend.
s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600.jpg