Broncco Renegade(?) swap meet pickup

ugmold

Hi folks,
Picked up a Broncco Minibike at the GreatWoods Swapmeet this weekend with the help of Gumpit (thanks bud).
I know nothing about the Co, most info I have found is http://www.davidsleds.mysite.com/PAGE_17312.html

Were these made in the US? I know they had Italian engines (Garelli) plus what looks like Tecumsehs. This one has a engine plate mod.
Here is a Pic:
107.jpg
If you want to see a video of the Swapmeet:

Engine Specialties imported these from Italy, they had Aspera engines that were Italian made Tecumseh engines. Engine and bike are all metric threads. Parts may be hard to find...my shop got a workout restoring the 2 that I have.

ugmold

Thanks Mariah that's a help. Any idea of front fork oil capacity? I drained out about 5oz (both) and one was a leaky, so I'll start with 3oz each. Thanks RobertC, Randy is the Man.

Try starting with 5oz as that is what was in before. As long as the shocks dampen properly while in use they have enough oil in them. The oil gets splashed around violently during use to keep everything lubricated.

ugmold

Judging by one of the fork seals it looks like it leaked an oz of oil (lol), I have found that sometimes fresh oil, in this case I am using ATF will be enough to stop the leak. They feel very springy w/o any dampening, and I see no trace of oil seal leak. At least they work, better than no suspension. I will be posting a video of my work soon. Thanks.