Brute Cycle

Anyone else have any? I'm in the process of fixing 2 up. One all original and the other slightly modified. Here's a pic one of them

I believe the one you have is called a Mini Brute. They also had a 2 wheel version (like a bike) with big stubby tires called the Super Brute, some golf carts with cool options, and even made 2 Brute Cars (which were tiny) that had 4 wheels.

I got to meet the owner of the company that produced the Brutes in Fairmont, MN a couple years ago. His name is Milton Zenk, he was over 90 and still sharp as a tack when we spoke. He even gave me an original Bulldog decal and Brochure that had all the different vehicles they sold.

super brute

I have a friend that has a Brute Cycle. They were built at Lake Sports in Fairmont, MN. I met the owner of the company several years ago. His name was Milt Zenk. He has since passed away. He told me that they manufactured 3,500 Brute Cycles, most of which were shipped to California. They also built 20 Super Brutes. I have 2 Super Brutes in need of restoration. My parents bought me one new in about 1972. I bought the second one from Milt a few years ago. One of them has a belt type torque converter.

I have a 2 seater brute cycle and need the floor pan. I am in Georgia, but my nephew in North Dakota found this one and I had to have it. Any leads on the floor pan would be appreciated.