BT200X resurrection

toomanytoys

How in the world does a bike that can’t be that old get in that condition? We bought one two years ago. It’s ridden a decent amount. Still looks new!

Johnwesley

How in the world does a bike that can’t be that old get in that condition? We bought one two years ago. It’s ridden a decent amount. Still looks new!
No doubt! You have to do it on purpose. Looks like spray paint no prep. Filter must have fell off and they never bothered to replace it. All carb plastic is broken. Not choke, on/off fuel or any other plastic tabs. Headlight I termales fell out on the trail?...maybe? Who knows what happened to the seat, Let’s look on the bright side the rear brake works, it needed rescuing I was looking for a BT200x roller. Though this really isn’t a great roller

toomanytoys

No doubt! You have to do it on purpose. Looks like spray paint no prep. Filter must have fell off and they never bothered to replace it. All carb plastic is broken. Not choke, on/off fuel or any other plastic tabs. Headlight I termales fell out on the trail?...maybe? Who knows what happened to the seat, Let’s look on the bright side the rear brake works, it needed rescuing I was looking for a BT200x roller. Though this really isn’t a great roller
it’s definitely worth saving and a good platform to build what you want from it.

I really like the bt200x we have. But it is my daughters bike. It’s not gonna get modified till she says she is done with it.