Buckeye's in....... Vintage Class

buckeye

See what ya got started jeep.
Now it's a sports rivalry thread.:laugh:

Going to clean it all up tomorrow, get all the nast old greaseand sand imbedded in it. :shrug:
Bet this poor abused baby, hasn't had any good love in years. See what I have to work with and decide if I will take it to the new body shop up the road. :shrug:
Might support the new local business. :thumbsup:
Getting lazy in my old age.:laugh:

Seems to be a lot of jawjacking and no building happening:shrug:. I am patiently waiting for you to catch up so I don't have to hear you cry about a head start.:hammer:

buckeye

Huh, I gave ya'll a head start.:laugh:

Wait til my magic fingers start their work.:laugh:

Hey, what's the best wait to strip paint?:laugh::laugh:

New at this crap.:shrug:

Hey, what's the best wait to strip paint?:laugh::laugh:

New at this crap.:shrug:
Me too !! You guys answer up on this one please.....I don't have a bead blaster either, and have attempted to strip the paint on my Sensation with various shaped wire wheels on drill...it did pretty good, but took forever, and difficult to get in the nooks and crannies...I've bought some paint stripper to try but as of yet it's still on the shelf....

So "enquiring minds" want to know, what is the best wait to strip paint :shrug: ?

Thanks for asking Buck !

Tie it to your bumper and drag it down a gravel road?

Well in my humble opinion, I would say sand blasting it first, then paint stripper second and then lastly wire wheel it.

A local shop that sand blasts stuff might charge you a few bucks, but by the time you spend money on chemicals or supplies and the time invested, I have found it more practical to pay up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

buckeye

Was able to get outside today. Only 67 or so.:thumbsup:

Got everyhting desanded, it was caked with sand, everywhere.

That was fun. :thumbsup: Greasy sand. Cleaned and diassembled the engine too. :thumbsup:

Should start strippin, so get your dolla bills ready. :laugh:
Also, inbetween, took the chopper apart and cleaned her up for shipping.:thumbsup:

Here's how she sits. What ya think about the chrome fenders.
Back one for sure. Ftont,ehhhhhh!! Prolly just gonna buy one to match the back. Thanks Marcus for the suggestion. I likey.

buckeye

This ought to look good for the fork plate.
Sticking with the SS feel. And adds some custom.

This is some or Erics work. Thanks buddy!

MTD SS300 with a twist.:thumbsup:

markus

This ought to look good for the fork plate.
Sticking with the SS feel. And adds some custom.

This is some or Erics work. Thanks buddy!

MTD SS300 with a twist.:thumbsup:
Looks great, oh and I LOVE the 'liability in motion" on the Rupp one :laugh:

If you go with the shorty rear fender I say :grind: that mount tab off the back of the engine plate. Me no likey the front fender :shrug:

Is that set of organic Ben Wa Balls hanging from the bars :eek:

buckeye

Stubborn, I guess!!:wink:

Marcus, what have you been doing on Saturday night's??

Those are Buckeyes. For luck. Geezzzz..

Tom i didn't know that you were in the build off , great . But the question is will you finish in time ? It also looks like you need some kind of bad asss header on that briggs . Maybe that dude at East Tn custom minibikes and bad asss everything could help .:shrug:

buckeye

Sleeper entered.:laugh:

Yes a header would fit right in with what I am thinking.:thumbsup:
Hoped up Camaro theme.:laugh: