Buckeye's Summer Vacation

So I got an invite to go WAY North for a vacation so I jumped a truck and ended up outside Buffalo New York at a Hot Rod shop. I met my crazy Canadian host and we reviewed the great hot rods. A 27T(steel) rat rod, a '32 roadster with a Buick nail head motor and a '34 4 door steel sedan. From here we left for the Canadian border and I hid in a box(these Customs guys are tough on those with no passport). We cleared customs and stopped at the Ontario welcome center and receive a warm welcome from the girls but they didn't want to appear on camera.We arrived in Toronto and my host assures me the best is yet to come---later!

Last edited:
So now for the real reason we brought Buck to Toronto. He is here to celebrate World Gay Pride! For the past 10 days the largest celebration ever held in Toronto has been taking place outside my front door. Last night over 100,000 people from all around the world gathered--all streets were closed--great time for all.Buck had his picture taken by many--will post some photos but many I could not--don't want to be banned.All he could say was " things ain't like this in Bama!" Next weekend the antique boat show--taking one of the race boats--stay tuned!