Bug Flea

tyleryamaha

My father told me about his first bike a Bug Flea with the 125cc Yamaha engine, he would call it the Flynn Flea. Is that what they were called ? He said after that bike he stepped up to a Harley Hummer.

I have seen the printed ad for the bike you are talking about. It had the trail flea type frame without the footrails. You are the first I have hea4rd of anyone actually having one. I, as well as many others, would love to see old pics if any exist. If you go to photos and look for Bug I think the ad might be there.

tyleryamaha

I have seen the printed ad for the bike you are talking about. It had the trail flea type frame without the footrails. You are the first I have hea4rd of anyone actually having one. I, as well as many others, would love to see old pics if any exist. If you go to photos and look for Bug I think the ad might be there.
I have looked through a couple of old shoe box's of pics he had and never seen any. He would say that the Flynn Flea was his first bike. Wish I would have asked him more about it. I always wondered about it and never seen a single pic of one or ever heard of anyone here owning one. They must be super rare !