Build Off Entries

We have 58 entries. Dang that is a lot of bikes!

Entries now closed. There are two that messaged me earlier, so they may yet get added in for 60 total!

13 Vintage
21 Open
5 MTTW
3 Scratch
16 JFF

Looking forward to all the building yet to come!

And for those wondering, yes, I am looking at all the builds.

Still having some picture issues, which I am sure we will work out.

Enough drivel, get back to work on those builds!

Don't forget to update your threads by the 15th...

:scooter:

Last edited:

buckeye

I figured out the pictures!!:laugh:

Thanks for monitoring us kids.:thumbsup:
Should be a bunch of quality builds.
Fun stuff...

Way to go folks 58 !!

That'll be some much needed inspiration...I went out to ride yesterday, and could only get 1 of the 4 'running' bikes to run...got more "shtuff" to fix before Windber...I need some inspiration...

So folks...good luck on your builds, and StangRcr, thank you for coordinating, and managing the build off this year ! :thumbsup: !

CarPlayLB

Was kickin' around the idea of entering and thought I could do it today. that is all

1. Start date is Jan 1st 2015
Deadline for entry is Feb 1st 2015

no worries, just my interpretation and procrastination. Have fun!

Was kickin' around the idea of entering and thought I could do it today. that is all

1. Start date is Jan 1st 2015
Deadline for entry is Feb 1st 2015

no worries, just my interpretation and procrastination. Have fun!
And with that loophole I forgot to close :facepalm:, you have 12 1/2 hours to make an entry.

Not a bad turnout.Even though I haven't posted in anyone's build threads we are watching all of them and are looking forward to seeing the finished products.

Thanks to Hent for the site and allowing this and Don for modding it

Great turnout and great builds!

We have a few builds that have not had an update recently. 5 days and the clock is ticking.

Lets show some support for these people to get busy! :hammer: :thumbsup:

This month more than a few without updates.

Remember that even if you are done, you must still update.

Also, a few have been getting lax about the fork/glove. Freindly reminder before I get the :hammer: out.

In light of my non-compliance of rules for this minibike build, I have been nixed from the competition.
Fair enough. My apologies for starting something without having properly motivated reasons to compete. At the onset of my involvement and submission of entry, I had doubts of being able to meet the deadlines. Far too many demands on my time in other moto-related projects and events. The latest is far closer to my heart than any Bird "FURY" will ever be. On the positive side, next year will not come as such a surprise, and the Bird might just remain in suspended stasis.
Yamaha RX50 buy date 4-13-15 001.JPG

For those people that had their Build Off threads closed due to no update, I may reinstate them after a PM from the OP.

Last warning as no update May 1st to 15th and the thread will be closed May 16th and not eligible for voting at the end.

Here we are in the final month. Several have already finished, and some need to get to work.

You must have at least one more update this month before or on the 15th, then the rest of the month to shine your ride up and submit riding videos.

Any thread not updated by May 16th, 2015 00:01 my time is subject to closure and not eligible for final voting.

It looks like we have enough donations so the JFF class will have the same gift certificates as the other classes. :thumbsup:

And one more reminder to try to post medium size pics.