Build Off Trophies

jeep4me

I'll make a trophy for the "Scratch" category. I could also make one for the "Restore/Vintage" category.

Both would be solely made out of extra mini bike type parts.

Great, its just for fun and you are creative! :thumbsup:

Gathering parts and pieces here for a trophy build during the BuildOff.

Dave got a cool trophy done already :grind:

T-Town Mini

I have a Trophy idea underway and I'll post a picture once it's completed. I don't know what category it could be for so, I'll leave it up to the moderators/judges, etc. ...if it's worthy. :laugh:

jeep4me

I have a Trophy idea underway and I'll post a picture once it's completed. I don't know what category it could be for so, I'll leave it up to the moderators/judges, etc. ...if it's worthy. :laugh:
There's a good idea. Let the OldMiniBikes family decide which trophy goes where.

I just like doing that kind of stuff.

I have a few Ideas for some build off trophys myself....I don't know what classes either, that will be left up to the mods/ judges.
Thanks for starting this thread jeep4me !

T-Town Mini

Here's what I came up with for a Build Off trophy:

The gold metallic gleams a bit more than what the photo shows; twist grip functions and the brake lever pivots.

T-Town Mini

Gee, thanks guys...I was hoping it didn't look too basic. I had to come up with something that didn't require welding and, so...there it is.

I added a felt lining for the bottom so as to not mar any potential winner's tool box. :smile:

Last edited:

T-Town Mini

I threw together another trophy:

I was piddling around in the garage when this idea popped into my head and, Shazam...there it was before me. I couldn't stop my hands from making it.:shrug:

*This one has some kart parts in it so it may not qualify.