building vintage mini bike

i am building a mini that i bought from a friend that just sat underneath his porch. it had a lot of surface rust, so im getting it sand blasted. i bought most of the parts i need and just have a few more thing. i plan on putting one of my full race built clone motors from my go kart racing. (built by kart city out of Indiana). Any thoughts and ideas feel free to comment and tell me.

Pics would help. What are you going to be doing with this mini? If you're planning on just cruising around, you may want to consider running a different motor. Race engines are designed for "balls to the wall" speed. You may find that the bike doesn't feel safe or enjoyable at those kinds of speeds. I have a few race motors that I love, but they're too much for anything other than a racing application. I've found that my predators with a simple re-jet and pipe swap are plenty for me. I love billet rods and flywheels, and this would allow you to remove the governor and squeeze out some more RPMs, but 6,000 RPMs on a mini will probably be plenty for you. I guess it just depends on how mild or wild your motors are.

Also, gearing is everything on these. What size wheels will you be running? Are you running a jack shaft? Will this be primarily off road or street driven?