bullet sportmans buggy

i have gotten a good lead on the buggy i have just wanting to know if anybody have any photo's of this type of buggy. i can only find one picture on the web and it is a one seater. i need some spec on the buggy so i can rebuild the jackshaft and sprocket size teeth and such. i went on a site and they asked me a lot of question that i didn't know to order parts. and i know i have already posted the buggy on another thread but cant find out how to revise the post.

Last edited:
Hi terry I couldn't find the thread either:laugh: I am building a single seater with a warmed up predator. Theres a company that has all the converter parts I think its mfg suppily. yours appears to be a series 20 like mine. The sprocket on the end of the shaft on mine has 10 teeth and is on a 3/4 shaft. Got my bearings at Tractor Suppily. The shaft was rusted up and was a bear to take apart. One thing I found out, put the motor on the jack shaft block before you reinstall the shaft as the back bolts are almost impossible to reach.
Keep me informed:grind::grind:

hey if you can take some pic of the kart. I have to figure the roll bars out and some other simple things I have a couple of engine to choose from but if I can get a good deal on a newer motor I might go with it there is a new member that sells greyhound engine at a really good price. I think his name is vtec are something like that. I just want it to be dependable and safe it will be my son's first buggy. does yours have the disc brake on the shaft? yeah any part numbers are stuff like that is really a big help. can I buy just the top clutch because the bottom one looks like it is in good shape.

ok I just don't want to keep putting up pic on different threads because some messaged that I needed to put the pic on the original thread. doe you all mind if put more post about the same thing

Sorry I'm no good with pictures. Go to MFG suppily, they have all the clutch parts you need. Looks like you'll need the river clutch part #219559A its $79.99 also a belt part #203580A its $24.99. Go behind me and check all this behind me as sometimes I have oldtimers.:laugh: I think a lot of people on here use the predator 212 from Harbor Freight. AS do I, in fact I have 2 on the bench now. The last one I bought was $101. Out the door tax and all. And yes mine has the disc brake on the axel.

thanks I finally found someone in town that builds his own karts but he doesn't sell parts are even trade parts he has 27 karts from the 60's to 80's he thought it might take a 40? size clutch and maybe it was a mandingo are something like that but he has never seen a two seater before so kind of a dead end but made a contact anyway. he talked highly of this site and told me that site that I was on before was like that.