CA law against mini bikes?

Have faith Dave it will happen, you’ll be able to enjoy a $30.00 joint soon enough. When I was a kid I thought Rupp designed the last mini’s with snap cover seat covers just so I could hide my stash. The only commercials I have heard are the med men, the cL ads for weed are pretty crazy as well.. the times they are a changing :thumbsup:
I just turned 62 and one thing that hasn’t changed is how fun mini bikes are and how good ice cream and donuts taste after I smoke. :pimp:

Itype2slo

LOL, $30???? I Don't think so! I have to chuckle though, at the specter of octogenarians driving their old street rods around town, stoned.[/QUOTE
One day you will make it into a dispensary and hopefully it's a good one. I was like a kid in a candy store, Or more like a drunk at a firework stand. It's an experience.:thumbsup:

Some mini bikes have California versions. I tried to order a California Coleman CT200U in Washington state on line once and they would not ship it to me :( I thought if a motor was good for California it was good everywhere but I guess not. California's not going to keep people from mowing there yards. Maybe try getting a roller kit and adding your own motor if its hard to find what you want.

It seems that Walmart is shipping gas mini bikes to CA, at least the Coleman BT200X. A couple months ago I tried with a Mega Max but wasn't the case:
1568788847377.png