Cabela's Coleman Minibike

They were a black friday doorbuster exclusive to Cabelas so sadly that might mean it was a one and done type deal. I do know at my local cabelas there were a couple left after the 5am - 10am window to get them for the $349 doorbuster sale. They went up to $499 after 10am and I do believe they sold out by closing and that has been the last the store saw of them...

Good news is I have noticed coleman has given them more exposure on their powersports website, even going so far as to make a page for coleman minibikes, though the Cabela's model is the only one listed currently. Maybe they come out with a couple different models and/or maybe they start popping up at other places? :shrug:

Keep an eye on this site as I am sure members will ring the bell if someone else starts selling them or something similiar. and there is always next black friday as well.... I know I'll buy another one (or two) if thats the case because it is a hell of a mini for $349.

Kacz

Thanks for the info....I did happen to get my hands on one. The lady at the powersports center tracked one down for me. I think it was the last one left in the USA ! She gave me the deal to boot !!!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the info....I did happen to get my hands on one. The lady at the powersports center tracked one down for me. I think it was the last one left in the USA ! She gave me the deal to boot !!!:thumbsup:
Congrats.... How did you find one? Did the person at the store call around for you? Also you got it for $349? if so that is awesome :thumbsup:

Yea !!! The lady's name is K. She called around and found one in Kansas and had it shipped to the Cabela's near me. She told me that this is the last one known. Then she said if I give her a 10,which I guess thats how you grade them...She would give me the Black Friday special. I was like, SWEET !!!!

Yea !!! The lady's name is K. She called around and found one in Kansas and had it shipped to the Cabela's near me. She told me that this is the last one known. Then she said if I give her a 10,which I guess thats how you grade them...She would give me the Black Friday special. I was like, SWEET !!!!
I'de say that deserves a 15...