Can Anyone I.D. This One??

That's it, Rogues are great riding bikes. Some people think they are ugly but I like them quite a lot. I have that bike on my must have list, one will come along someday at the right price.:thumbsup: Those wheels are Azusa Hex Stars, one of my favorite wheels and I have a set for my Stellar ratbike build.

markus

Heres one with the hex star wheel,s they were sold as Cheyennes as well.

you say the tires are "victor" brand? If so that interesting, did you get the brake assy with it, I believe that they are marked victor as well.

Thanks for all the answers & photos, everyone! Markus - your bike is IDENTICAL to what I have! Would it be possible to get a pic of the fender mounts? Mine are just held on with radiator hose clamps :doah:

Markus - no brake in the drum; I'm planning on a clutch band brake; I also have a different front end for it, so I will prolly be selling this one; If any one is interested, you can PM me; The tires have great tread, but have sidewall cracks; having trouble finding 5" tires with a kool tread - looking for a Trials type tread.....

markus

Markus - no brake in the drum; I'm planning on a clutch band brake; I also have a different front end for it, so I will prolly be selling this one; If any one is interested, you can PM me; The tires have great tread, but have sidewall cracks; having trouble finding 5" tires with a kool tread - looking for a Trials type tread.....
that pic I posted is just from mini doodle, the name caught my eye because the brake assy that works on the tabloc/astro wheels is marked "victor" the brake on the 5" wheel bike I posted looks like it might be the same as the one used on the 6" wheel.