Can Anyone loan me a dollar?

I can't believe I'm asking this here, but honestly, I'm desperate, so I figured, why not try.
I'll let you in on the situation. I'm on a small, fixed income with no money left in the bank, until next month. I do however have $4.08 in my Paypal account. There's a guy selling a small custom part I need for a project I'm working on and he agreed to sell me the part for $5 including shipping. I tried to talk him down or even get him to take the $4.08 and hold the part for me until I could get him the other dollar, but he's not willing to negotiate. Normally I'd just get a prepaid Moneypak card to add funds to Paypal, but seeing as I only need $1, and the Moneypak card costs $4.95, I can't justify doing that. So what I'm asking is for someone to loan me $1 by Paypal (just one person, I'm not trying to get rich quick or anything. LOL) If anyone can help, my Paypal ID is Ramrodhare@gmail.com I'll pay you back at the beginning of next month and even throw in another dollar to cover the interest if that will help. I just need to order this part today before someone else snatches it up. If you loan me the dollar, just post letting everyone know it's been done, that way I won't end up getting more money than I need before I get back to this thread. Thanks in advance.

Got it! Man, you are a life saver. I was really freaking out about not having a way to get a dollar into my Paypal account for that part. As soon as my check comes next month, I'll be sure to remember you. The people here on OldMiniBikes are really outstanding people and I'm really happy to be a part of this forum. Thank you Greg and Thanks to all the other members here would would have been willing to step up to help me out. I can now order my part and stop worrying myself sick over one dollar.:thumbsup:

gbabins1

You are most welcome! This is a great forum and great members here as well. No need to return the favor. Someone else will need help one day.

"Today for you, tomorrow for me" :anon.sml:

See pay it forward works and one day it will come full circle I've seen so much I have a extra let me send it to you
Great group of guys/girls

Sent from my iPhone using Mores code

Dudes, for those of you needing a really BIG karma boost, I'm in need of a hundred dollars, and a 66-72 MOPAR B-Body Power Brake Booster. I'm here for ya! :thumbsup:

Dudes, for those of you needing a really BIG karma boost, I'm in need of a hundred dollars, and a 66-72 MOPAR B-Body Power Brake Booster. I'm here for ya! :thumbsup:
dunno bout the money im raising 5 kids 3 of which apparently dont understand the words get a job lol,
but if you are seriously in need of the booster i can score one dirt cheap from my mopar junkyard :smile:

dunno bout the money im raising 5 kids 3 of which apparently dont understand the words get a job lol,
but if you are seriously in need of the booster i can score one dirt cheap from my mopar junkyard :smile:
Nah, I just sent it in for rebuild. I installed a "suitable replacement" from NAPA. Except it wasn't. The early disc/drum power booster is nearly $800. The replacement they sell us causes the front disc to lock up. Thank God, I didn't turn my original set in for the $50 core refund.

I am interested in hearing more about your MOPAR junkyard. :wink:

Quick update. Thanks to Greg, I ordered my part and it's shipping out tomorrow morning! I'm very excited about it, since my project was only lacking a few things 2 of which I'll pick up next month, since they are common retail items, but this one part was custom made on a 3d printer and is already painted by the seller. It would have been impossible to find anywhere else, especially in the color I needed, so I'm a very happy camper indeed.:scooter: Thanks again Greg! I'll do as requested and "Pay it forward.":thumbsup:

Quick update. Thanks to Greg, I ordered my part and it's shipping out tomorrow morning! I'm very excited about it, since my project was only lacking a few things 2 of which I'll pick up next month, since they are common retail items, but this one part was custom made on a 3d printer and is already painted by the seller. It would have been impossible to find anywhere else, especially in the color I needed, so I'm a very happy camper indeed.:scooter: Thanks again Greg! I'll do as requested and "Pay it forward.":thumbsup:
Quit with all the suspense...what was the part? TELL ME!!!!:laugh: