Can Anyone loan me a dollar?

When the part gets here I'll post a photo of it. before I install it.:smile:

Not sure who Vic is, but I'm guessing if I knew the story that goes with the name, it would be rather amusing.

vic,was a conman...he ..did some really crappy things not only on this site but others.
a lot of the people here are very big hearted,as you can tell,and he took full advantage of this until he was finally exposed.:censure:

asking for money,was reminscent of vic.
tis why the regs commented.
this didnt turn out to be a Vic scene,but im sure once you get the story,youll understand.

for the guys who asked about the mopar parts,pm please and ill help you if i can.

Asking for a buck is one thing, asking for whatever you can milk out of a sympathetic forum full of huge hearts like Vic did is quite another. I've been down to my last dollar more times than I care to remember and have asked for help but fortunately it has been a number of years.

I have a terribly sad story, I have been through the wringer health wise lately but luckily I'm good financially. However if good wishes from members for me to get better were dollars I'd be in very good standing at the bank, kinda like uncle Jed with his Black Gold $. These people here are as good a bunch of folks as you could ever hope to know or to deal with.:thumbsup:

vic,was a conman...he ..did some really crappy things not only on this site but others.
a lot of the people here are very big hearted,as you can tell,and he took full advantage of this until he was finally exposed.:censure:

asking for money,was reminscent of vic.
tis why the regs commented.
this didnt turn out to be a Vic scene,but im sure once you get the story,youll understand.

for the guys who asked about the mopar parts,pm please and ill help you if i can.
Oh, I see. I guess it wasn't an amusing story as I had hoped for. I expected a joke about a member named Vic, not about a conman who cheated members here. I've been on the receiving end of scams before and it's heartbreaking to put yourself out there to help someone and then find out it was some kind of con, that's why I really didn't want to ask for a dollar, since most people would be wary of someone asking for money, but I decided it was either ask for help, or miss out on a part I'd never find again. I wouldn't have dared post a thread like this on any of the other forums I'm on, because I'd honestly hate to find out that the people I call friends would not have been willing to help me out and I know that's what would have happened, since the seller who wouldn't even let me pay him $4 through paypal and then mail him $1 was a member of one of those other forums. I knew based on my short time here that this forum is like a family, so I gave it a shot and asked. I've only had the privilege of being part of a group like this once before. Years ago, when I was first getting interested in photography, there was a forum for Sony camera users. I met some very interesting and helpful people on those forums. Everyone cared about everyone else. We sent birthday gifts and cards to other members and donated money if someone was sick or needed help with bills or something. It was nice to be part of that group. Sadly, Sony (the corporation) decided to shut down the forums due to the fact it used their name. Once the site went down, we tried to stay in touch and even tried building another site, but the damage had been done. Everyone drifted apart and finally lost touch. I still feel depressed when I think about it. One of the members of that group sent me a wireless remote for my camera after I mentioned that I couldn't afford one. She didn't ask for anything in return and wouldn't accept anything. That remote was over $100 at that time. It's rare to see that anymore, but this forum has plenty of generous people who I will gladly call friends, even if I never meet them face to face and I'll do my best to live up to the example set forth by the members here, who I see helping each other everyday.

Asking for a buck is one thing, asking for whatever you can milk out of a sympathetic forum full of huge hearts like Vic did is quite another. I've been down to my last dollar more times than I care to remember and have asked for help but fortunately it has been a number of years.

I have a terribly sad story, I have been through the wringer health wise lately but luckily I'm good financially. However if good wishes from members for me to get better were dollars I'd be in very good standing at the bank, kinda like uncle Jed with his Black Gold $. These people here are as good a bunch of folks as you could ever hope to know or to deal with.:thumbsup:
I'm sorry to hear about your health. I've been there myself for quite a while now, but I try not to let it drag me down. Getting my Baja MB200 has given me back some joy and energy. I can't say it makes me feel like a kid again, but it makes me feel, better. I was raised in a household that only made about $10,000 a year, heated with wood, had no cable TV or air conditioning. For the first 13 years of my life, we didn't even have an indoor bathroom. So I can't say I'm good with my money, but I'm good at doing without, usually. Oddly enough, I deal better with no food or heat in the house than I do when faced with wanting a new "toy" to mess with. In those cases, I get the toy and hope it keeps my mind off being cold and hungry and keeps me amused until I get my money the next month. I almost went crazy on upgrading my minibike, but luckily, some other toys drew me away from it long enough for me to realize I really didn't need a bunch of extra HP and chrome. LOL I have $300 a month to buy food,gas,medication, pay bills and buy myself something to play with. Sometimes when I don't have the cash for a toy, I'll make something out of wood or leather to pass the time.I used to sell the things I made, but I found it put too much pressure on me and took the joy out of it. Recently I tried my hand at building some things out of recycled plastics and found I wasn't bad at it. However, Super glue and paint fumes aren't something a guy who has migraines should be around for long.:doah: (In case no ones noticed yet, I tend to ramble on and on when people are willing to listen, or read.)

Oh, I see. I guess it wasn't an amusing story as I had hoped for. I expected a joke about a member named Vic, not about a conman who cheated members here. I've been on the receiving end of scams before and it's heartbreaking to put yourself out there to help someone and then find out it was some kind of con, that's why I really didn't want to ask for a dollar, since most people would be wary of someone asking for money, but I decided it was either ask for help, or miss out on a part I'd never find again. I wouldn't have dared post a thread like this on any of the other forums I'm on, because I'd honestly hate to find out that the people I call friends would not have been willing to help me out and I know that's what would have happened, since the seller who wouldn't even let me pay him $4 through paypal and then mail him $1 was a member of one of those other forums. I knew based on my short time here that this forum is like a family, so I gave it a shot and asked. I've only had the privilege of being part of a group like this once before. Years ago, when I was first getting interested in photography, there was a forum for Sony camera users. I met some very interesting and helpful people on those forums. Everyone cared about everyone else. We sent birthday gifts and cards to other members and donated money if someone was sick or needed help with bills or something. It was nice to be part of that group. Sadly, Sony (the corporation) decided to shut down the forums due to the fact it used their name. Once the site went down, we tried to stay in touch and even tried building another site, but the damage had been done. Everyone drifted apart and finally lost touch. I still feel depressed when I think about it. One of the members of that group sent me a wireless remote for my camera after I mentioned that I couldn't afford one. She didn't ask for anything in return and wouldn't accept anything. That remote was over $100 at that time. It's rare to see that anymore, but this forum has plenty of generous people who I will gladly call friends, even if I never meet them face to face and I'll do my best to live up to the example set forth by the members here, who I see helping each other everyday.
No worries...nobody really thinks you are a ''Vic''. But we do like to joke a bit and help out. That being said...WHAT PART IS IT?!!!!!!!:freakout: :laugh:

Yeah, I was being kinda sarcastic when I said we didnt even know who vic was, cause at the time, we didnt. But his name really doesnt even deserve to be brought up on OldMiniBikes.nd ramrod hare, this is a great forum, with awesome members, so dont give it a second thought asking for a buck.