Can somebody help identify these parts

I have a few parts that I cannot remember which mini bikes they came from. Was hoping some of y’all might help me figure out where they originally came from. If everything goes right the pics should be here

Attachments

From left to right, Brake band, minus the brake pad. Really not worth anything. The next two are brake drums. The first is for a specific application. That is, the bolt holes have to match. The second is a more generic version. Adaptable to many applications. The last two are chain/belt guards. I am personally not familiar with either. But the second looks like maybe a Rupp.

From left to right, Brake band, minus the brake pad. Really not worth anything. The next two are brake drums. The first is for a specific application. That is, the bolt holes have to match. The second is a more generic version. Adaptable to many applications. The last two are chain/belt guards. I am personally not familiar with either. But the second looks like maybe a Rupp.
i appreciate you helping out. Hoping someone knows what any may go to. I’m especially curious about the chain guard. I can only remember having it for the last few years meaning it could be either a skat cat or fox spoiler guard. But I can’t remember if I had any other models since those two