Can't upload photos

Now what?? Trying to upload a photo. I tried a couple times. After "processing upload" for a couple minutes, I got a page that said "internal server error". Then I tried a couple more times and after "processing upload" for a few minutes, I got "this page can't be displayed". [MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION]

Just tried it again and still won't work. When you click the "My photos" at the bottom of the thread reply it always took you to your photo gallery. Getting a message that say's "You have set the product "photopost" to use a different database than your forums. However, the script cannot connect to this other database. Please check your database settings". This is exactly what it says.:shrug:

Yeah still acting up for me, I even went in and cleared out cookies. Still when I click on the forum, I have to log in, I do so and it pops up with "You have used an invalid URL". But at the same time I'm logged in...

Telling me I need to delete photos storage is full? I didn’t think we could delete? Thought they become property of OldMiniBikes?
You are correct, you can't delete photos. That is a function that was added so threads that have photos won't be messed up. For $2.08 a month you can become a supporting member and have unlimited storage.:wink:

You are correct, you can't delete photos. That is a function that was added so threads that have photos won't be messed up. For $2.08 a month you can become a supporting member and have unlimited storage.:wink:
I’ve missed last couple of years as supporting member but was 4 years continuous before.
I tried to become again couple days ago and got subscription not available at this time alert?

myjunk

Just tried it again and still won't work. When you click the "My photos" at the bottom of the thread reply it always took you to your photo gallery. Getting a message that say's "You have set the product "photopost" to use a different database than your forums. However, the script cannot connect to this other database. Please check your database settings". This is exactly what it says.:shrug:
Yup, That is exactly what mine is doing

Well I'm still having problems, have to log in every time I come to the site and can't post any photos.
I did email the "webmaster" but haven't heard anything back.

myjunk

Well I'm still having problems, have to log in every time I come to the site and can't post any photos.
I did email the "webmaster" but haven't heard anything back.
Im still having trouble too. If you go to your uploaded picture file, click on the picture you want to post, go to the bottom of the page and cut and paste the medium format option you should be able to post a picture. It has worked for me. This is a short term fix until they get it resolved. Hope this helps.

yeah I am in the WTF did my pictures go group. Ironically pictures posted by others in my build thread remain on the thread but mine are gone. IDK if others viewing my thread can see the pics. view count keeps going up but no posts so IDK if they are seeing pics or not

hopefully OldMiniBikes can resolve

Attachments

Last edited:
I hope the lost picture, can't post picture thing gets sorted out. I can't edit any of my posts to add them back if posting pics started working again.

I could post a duplicate thread with pics but can't post in new or old threads.

I know this issue is being worked on. Hope what is lost can be found

I have now just become a spectator

If there is a upgraded membership or some other way to post pics please let me know

thanks