Car show this weekend

delray

it was a hot day for a show. still seen some cool stuff...….:thumbsup:

i even seen some scooters and minibikes...:scooter:

show was located right out in the middle of nowhere. church on one side of the street and a very small grocery store/tavern

even some tractors

cool GMC semi.....:rolleyes:

alot of air and juice going though this Chevelle

don't see a lot 38 Plymouth's anymore

64 cyclone …….way cool 289 4speed

friends 64 409 impala...…….:thumbsup:

drove the 76 buick Riviera today kept the 68 wildcat at home.
76 riv...……..just turn 16,800+ original miles as of today.

cool old camper. see a lot of them though out the summer.

just a ton of cool cars and trucks to see......:thumbsup:

Truly, that is the way a car show should be. A little bit of anyything and everything. Looks like a good show. Thanks for the pics.

Really like the Cyclone. Had one 40 years ago...

Last edited:
What a bunch of cool stuff! :thumbsup::thumbsup: My favorites are the Nash Metropolitan convertible and the Dodge A100 pickup truck. Both are at the top of my list for when I win the lottery.

What a bunch of cool stuff! :thumbsup::thumbsup: My favorites are the Nash Metropolitan convertible and the Dodge A100 pickup truck. Both are at the top of my list for when I win the lottery.
Hey Tom, the old joke is when you drive an A-100 you are the first one to arrive at the wreck.....

It also applied to the Fords, GMC's, Chevy's and VW's of that early flat nose design.... The A-100's were the only optional factory equipped V-8's that I am aware of until the second generation of the body styles.

I'm with Doug on that Cyclone....very nice. (and I'm a Chevy guy)
that's one car I would like to ride in.....:thumbsup:(and I'm a Chevy guy too)
Those 64 Comets got a lot of people in trouble. The Fords of 64 though 67 used a "K" engine code for the 289/271 horse High Performance engine. In 64 the Mercury's used the "K" engine code for the 289 2 barrel. But the magical "K" code Mustang had them all thinking that the Cyclone was a Hi-Po car.... My 64 was a "K" code 289 2 barrel, 4 speed that was white with red guts. I had a buddy that had a yellow one like in the pic. 289 4 speed car too...

I always liked the lack of trim on the Cyclone in 64. In 65 there wasn't nearly as much uniqueness to the option. But the 65's did have a twin scoop fiberglass hood from the factory.