Carburetor cleaning

I rebuild and do a lot of carburetors in my every job, I know most of what we use can be purchased very cheap on-line brand new. But if trying to save the carb at hand, all gummed-up or kleen looking but not working, #1 thing I use is power tune from mercury marine or Engine tuner from Evinrude, theres many others but I know those. Dis assemble carb, Spray it all.One port at a time spray this stuff and see if it comes out the ports. Let the brass parts soak in this spray with small cup etc. Its not fast, but works in about an hour? depends on contaminates etc. I then spray everything with carb cleaner spray. The tuner is easy on rubber O-rings etc. And it don't blast you in the face while watching the jets?
In a stored engine I will remove bottom jet and or plug,spray until it comes out vent and then some, let it sit long as possible. Sometimes that works, but honestly the best choice before removing and manual cleaning!
The product was meant to be sprayed in while engine running, And yes it does a great job also.
While engine is running you can see a ton of crap come out of exhaust,
I wouldn't buy the CRC brand though, from Sierra. it doesn't work as good
Im not much into spray-can magic, but I can say this stuff works like ya want!
PPl actually just bring me carbs and I do this and float kit etc, its fun to hear they had fun with there boats all season.
We been open 2 weeks and ive already done 16 carbs, most of my work is 2-4bbl rochesters, a few Holley 4, and tons of small carburetors, Please let me know questions or if it worked for ya?