Careful Johnny...Lightly you sand

why dont you just go buy the perfect one sitting on your buddys bench ?? i dont get it !!
What fun would that be? Besides, not everything is for sale in this world. I'm sure you and YOUR buddy found that our yourselves. Which is what I told you both. So at the least you know I wasnt lying and holding out on yous. Holding out on a source I found completely on my own it must be said and not through .Jpg GPS tags or something crazy way. This is mini bikes people, not the cure to cancer. Haha.

trinik7597

first of all you are the only one that knows what i am talking about . and if you had not gone through such great legnths like deleting photos and changing screen names i would have never figured it out :laugh: i was not even trying to be a wise ass !!! just dont get it when you post stuff like you have no clue ?? when in fact you have knowledge and parts at your diposal for reference that would benefit a number of people :thumbsup:

trinik7597

Originally Posted by Street Smart
My Stellar "Red Baron" logo was painted. My Black Beauty had 20 coats of paint on it when I got it and no logo to see.
The Black Beauty fork plate looks painted too. We sure thats a decal?

trinik7597

see this is just one example for you .... that is you on the bottom replying in another thread !! acting as if you do not know ... when i know for a fact you have probably seen if not heald an og plate a number of times . because there is one on the bench in plain sight . and you have done this so many times i can not even count !!! that is why i say i dont get it ...you just said yourself its only mini bikes so why all the games ??

first of all you are the only one that knows what i am talking about . and if you had not gone through such great legnths like deleting photos and changing screen names i would have never figured it out :laugh: i was not even trying to be a wise ass !!! just dont get it when you post stuff like you have no clue ?? when in fact you have knowledge and parts at your diposal for reference that would benefit a number of people :thumbsup:
This is too funny. :thumbsup: he acting like he's the only one that knows about that source. Other members here knew about this source way before you and I. So please keep your bullshit cancers comments to yourself. :thumbsup:

BB could you make the decal so just the individual characters got rubbed/transferred onto a black painted fork plate ? That way it would look like it was painted on.