Carlisle 13.5 4.00-6 tire

Hello the I am new to the forums I have two Carlisle 13.5 4.00-6 tires for my mini bike that are dry rotted and would like to get new ones. I can't seem to find any online please help.

Rear Tire

IMG_8778.JPG

IMG_8779.JPG

Front Tire

IMG_8780.JPG

IMG_8781.JPG

I thought I put a front and rear. But um these look like them I have a MTD / Columbia Trail Flite SS400 that these belong to thank you very much for your help

CarPlayLB

the bike came with two of the same tires. Yours is mismatched. Someone probably replaced the rear tire as those wear out first. I just measured the first tire I posted, the 3.50/4.10-6, that I have on my bike and it measured approx 13" tall

CarPlayLB

...and ask as many questions as you need.
Some newbie members get blown out of here by asking a lot of questions, and then arguing with every response. I am a dumb ass, but there are lots of very minibike savvy people here that are always willing to help...and they know more than you do, so take their advice! Me? I don't like you already, but I will try and help ya!:laugh:

Ok I'm not sure if that was sarcasm... Anyways so they should both be the same width probably like the front tire right I can add a pic of them on the bike if you would like and thanks again for the links for the tires

Wow 15 horsepower dang how fast does it go ? Did you paint it you did what kind of paint. And last question how much did you send on that bike ? Just wondering because I still have get to get my bike painted so I want to get some ideas and I like that.

markus

just an FYI the tire combination your taking off the bike is actually factory for those bikes. It was very common for them to use the 4.00x6 "knobby" on the back paired with their smaller "universal" tread on the front on those. I dunno if it was possibly a fitment issue for the front forks to have to use smaller size tire or not, either width wise or fender clearence. I have a George Barris bike that is factory setup the same way, and it appears its done like that because the forks are too skinny to fit the 4.00 on there. It looks like people have put the larger tires on the MTD so I am not real sure the reason they did it. The 4.10 ends up looking a little dinky on the back of those due all thats going on with the frame but it will definitly fit :thumbsup:

Member Iron Honky has the way cool front brake for those listed in in the classifieds here, Be a neat option to have on one of those :thumbsup:

you can see one on this bike:

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

Wow 15 horsepower dang how fast does it go ? Did you paint it you did what kind of paint. And last question how much did you send on that bike ? Just wondering because I still have get to get my bike painted so I want to get some ideas and I like that.
MB88...see, I told ya one of the smart guys would chime in! Markus has forgotten more about minibikes than I will ever know! Take his word as gospel!
The sticker says 15HP...and if ya drop the one, that is how much horsepower it makes!:laugh:
The bike has been powder coated. I forget what the color is called, but it is Prismatic Powder and their website will have it listed.
In regards to cost? We don't ask ladies their age, nor minibike people what they have in it! Plenty!

Ha ha that's true and Um so markus I can put two thinner tires on there and it will be fine will it handle better with the thicker one or no? And do you think I want find the gas tank that when on there and maybe the light beacause when I got mine it didn't have either of those.and I will definitely look in to the front brake thx again