cast iron sleeve on doodlebug 2.5 ?

Does anyone know if the 2.5hp lifan doodlebug db30 comes with a cast iron cylinder sleeve? I saw a water pump in my harbor freight catalogue that appears to have the same engine. They claim that is has a cast iron sleeve.
From what I understand, that would go a long way towards helping the engine last longer. I've heard the doodlebug engine is very durable. Could that be one of the reasons ?

Motra

All you need to do is pull the spark plug and stick a magnet in there. A small expandable magnet works great. Use a flashlight so you can see in there to make sure you're on the cylinder wall and not a valve.

Actually , I was mistaken. It was'nt a water pump. It was a pressure washer and it is on harbor freight .com. Item number 95156 2vga. Sorry if anyone tried to find it in the catalogue. It says " powerful 4 stroke engine with cast iron cylinder for long life". I wonder if it's true and if so, is it the same engine?
I have small pen style magnet that's made for holding bolts to get them started. Maybe I'll try that method. Thanks for the comeback !