Cat 250x parts wtb

Mike, you might try sending member Slow Greg a PM. He had some longer style guards that can easily be cut down. Also member Mac might have a fiberglass one. Come to think of it, I have a fiberglass one I could give you if I can find it. Needs to be cut down, and needs to have mounting brackets made. (That is a usual requirement)

Thanks for the leads Dave! I Will pm Gregg. fiberglass is fine also. The stock kickstand probably a no show.

BTW. I have followed your build, awesome bike and skills. I also spent( mis) a lot of time in my youth at Havasu and the river.. Oh memories!

Thanks for the leads Dave! I Will pm Gregg. fiberglass is fine also. The stock kickstand probably a no show.

BTW. I have followed your build, awesome bike and skills. I also spent( mis) a lot of time in my youth at Havasu and the river.. Oh memories!
Thank you Mike. Slo greg's guards are NOS, and chrome if he still has them. But on that 250, they were painted. If you cant find one, let me know. I just went out and found my glass one. If you need it, PM me your shipping address and I'll whack off the tail piece and let you fine tune it. It's painted flat black and has the two front holes drilled, and some dumas (probably me) let something sticky spill on it, so I'll clean that up too. I'll also toss in a sticker for it that may or may not be correct for you.