Cat 300x Roller

I now have my cat 300x for sale as a roller as I mostly finished it. The paint is not the best but it was my first mini paint job, so.... Also, the motor plate is a bit scraped up because I did have a motor in it briefly. It comes with the original rear fender that still needs prepped and painted and the original clutch guard which I painted but could use a repaint or rechromed. It also will come with the original seat cover which is torn, bucket of original hardware and the original "Universal tread" tires and tubes. The price is $200 obo, and local pickup only in Monroeville Pa.

Thanks for looking,
Ty

IMG_2955.JPG IMG_2956.JPG IMG_2957.JPG IMG_2958.JPG IMG_2959.JPG

I now have my cat 300x for sale as a roller as I mostly finished it. The paint is not the best but it was my first mini paint job, so.... Also, the motor plate is a bit scraped up because I did have a motor in it briefly. It comes with the original rear fender that still needs prepped and painted and the original clutch guard which I painted but could use a repaint or rechromed. It also will come with the original seat cover which is torn, bucket of original hardware and the original "Universal tread" tires and tubes. The price is $200 obo, and local pickup only in Monroeville Pa.

Thanks for looking,
Ty

View attachment 107461 View attachment 107462 View attachment 107463 View attachment 107464 View attachment 107465
Is this still available?

I think Lawnboy is a younger fellow, and probably busy with school.

Try sending him a private message...it'll also go to his personal email.
Yes, I am in high school, I also tend to have a lot of homework, so if you are interested in something of mine, you can still send me a pm, it just may take a few days to get back to you.