Cat 400X

Hi Guys! New member here in Texas. Well I have a similar story as Mike above! When I was about 11 or 12 (1969 I think) my Grandmother bought me a new Cat 400X at the local Western Auto....I had a blast on that machine for a long time. Rode in the local parades, to the baseball park, and all over town! Dont know what ever happened to it. But at age 61 I sure would love to have another one just like it! I am looking to purchase one...project or restored. Although I have been looking around for a long time I am serious about getting one found now. Please contact me if you happen to have one for sale!

1971_MB1A

Hi Guys! New member here in Texas. Well I have a similar story as Mike above! When I was about 11 or 12 (1969 I think) my Grandmother bought me a new Cat 400X at the local Western Auto....I had a blast on that machine for a long time. Rode in the local parades, to the baseball park, and all over town! Dont know what ever happened to it. But at age 61 I sure would love to have another one just like it! I am looking to purchase one...project or restored. Although I have been looking around for a long time I am serious about getting one found now. Please contact me if you happen to have one for sale!
Hello,I have a Cat 400X that's mostly complete which runs,rides and stops. PM me your actual contact information to further discuss if interested. Shipping to Texas is no problem.

Hello and welcome! Post a want ad in the WANTED section.