Cat Clutch Cover

Cat chain guards

I may have something that will work I came across some OEM guards not perfect chrome but thats the way they came they look the same and have been putting them on E bay with great results Its like the one danny boy sold it can be trimmed down or make your mounting tab longer PM me with Your email address......I only have 2 left

If you can't find the real deal, you can always get a fiberglass one from Mac?
I have a nice Jeff Clark aluminum one, but as nice as it is It's just not right for this bike. I'm looking for one with the right amount of patina, and the 'glass ones just don't have the right look to them.

I may have something that will work I came across some OEM guards not perfect chrome but thats the way they came they look the same and have been putting them on E bay with great results Its like the one danny boy sold it can be trimmed down or make your mounting tab longer PM me with Your email address......I only have 2 left
PM sent:thumbsup:

Jamie1972

:surrender:Cash waiting...
Well.......Here is my plan when its time. Since the Long CAT clutch guards are very hard to come by here is what I am gonna do.......
My Hustler is not 100% orig. and never will be....So I am happy with this..

Some modifications are needed but it looks pretty good.:smile:

Cat cover

I wish I had a paper pattern for the longer covers (send me a paper copy of what you need ) the ones I have you can cut down no problem ....for the longer ones strip the chrome off make the longer tail and rechrome show quality .....or get some polished stainless steel and add the longer tail on with a couple of hodden stainless pop rivets ... we are lucky to get these there over 40 yrs old oem ....I also have the larger Harley torque converter style covers used on the enduros and MXs and I made up some Cat stickers....I also did find a OEM Horstman torque converter and 2 Cat drive belts so theres a complete set up for the MXs and enduros

I have a couple of the med length covers left ......anyone have a pattern for the longer covers?
......I found some polished material used for the inside VW bug engine compartments cut it pop rivet or spot weld it on or solder the new tail on
I tried that approach, but the stainless I was using was super thin and I couldn't get an even cut on it and it came out terrible:

Still looking for a nice original, I have cash and you'd be surprised what I'd be willing to trade for one:blink:
('68 Briggs 3hp, 5" Go powers, etc.)