Cat decisions

I put some 5" tri stars on the cat 350x but will have to add some thickness to the scrub brake pad, I'm sure it had a 6" rear and 5" fron originally or 6" on both but I am running the 5s, I have a rebuilt 2.5 flattie that has a 3/4 shaft and a pulse jet carb so it is a good one that runs super! It needs cleaning but that is it! I want to paint the minibike but dont really care about original colors so much I'm thinking blue or purple, and want to chrome the bars and bolt them on! I want to make a rider rather than restore it faithfully yet! There is time and I'm not doing anything that cannot easily be changed!

Maybe you can can use a poly cutting board cut down to size and a two stage adheasive to bond the poly to the the scrub plate. I have not tried this..... but it should hold up and you can always use a mapp torch to get the adheasive and pad off the plate should you decide to go to a larger wheel size.

Looks like you got yourself a nice project:thumbsup:

It should have had 6" front and rear. Like the post above, use some cutting board nylon, but I would nut and bolt it, just countersink the bolt heads unless you do not need that much thickness. Then I guess an epoxy would be and alternative.

It should have had 6" front and rear. Like the post above, use some cutting board nylon, but I would nut and bolt it, just countersink the bolt heads unless you do not need that much thickness. Then I guess an epoxy would be and alternative.
I will receive my Cat star-wheels tomorrow via fed ex they are nice, complete and were $75 shipped! Also got some front swept bars 400x? Anyway now my big country ass will fit on the thing!