Cat Duster and Scat Bat dimensions

Guys Im not sure where to post this so here goes.

I need some help with seat dimensions. I need the dimensions to a Cat duster seat as well as the dimensions to a Scat Bat. I tried to make it easier on me, by asking a few guys that own these bikes. Unfortunately, I have been waiting patiently for a few weeks. I need to get this done. Thanks for any helpful info.

I need:

length
height- front and rear
width -front and rear of the seat pan

IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG SECTION, PLEASE MOVE IT

capguncowboy

Which Cat Duster? The Chopper or the MX? I have an MX if you want the dimensions of that seat.

The seat is 19x8 and is 3 thick (including the half inch board). The last 6 inches of the seat start to rise until it gets to the end at 4.5 inches.

Last edited:

45t

If you need the Duster Chopper seat, I it at home and can measure it after work tonight. The MX Duster seat should be the same as the 400X. Hopefully someone here can chime in on the MX, I sold all mine so I don't have a seat to measure for that.

Last edited:

45t

Here is a seat I fixed for a member today. New piping, sides and wood. Saved the vintage top:thumbsup:
Very nice! :thumbsup: Karen, Can you do a small Ruttman seat? I'm looking for just the seat skin, I can do the base and foam.

Last edited: