cat endura fork lowers wanted.

joshua. c.

I need a set of fork lowers for my cat endura 10 inch wheel model I have the upper triple trees but no springs cups or fork lowers. I could also use a set of fenders and the original exhaust pipe and the seat pan, but the fork lowers are most important with those I could start the build as a runner and add original parts as I find them. and I don't want any type or reproduction (except for maybe the seat.) this is a rare bike that I've wanted forever so I'm going to be built right with original parts. If I can find the parts I'll post it in a build thread.

joshua. c.

any cat fork lowers and springs will do I believe most models used the same fork lowers. I'll even take very rusty or possibly in need of repair sets. and I'm willing to pay 100$ plus shipping (provided shipping is reasonable). and I'll need pictures first to verify what I'm getting.

joshua. c.

thank you for the offer but I dont think just 1 will do unless someone else comes along with the other. haw did you end up with just 1?

Last edited:

joshua. c.

bump

still need these parts, specifically I need the front fork lowers with springs and upper spring cups included from a cat mini bike. and I'm offering well more than they are worth at 100$, plus shipping thats more than a roller goes for at most flee markets. I'd be interested in dented and rusted bent or otherwise damaged parts. I'm not looking for perfection, I can fix damage. I have a big wheel version of a cat endura to complete, its my dream bike. I'm going for as close to all original is I can get on this build. if you want to see pictures of the finished product then help me find these parts. I see allot of cheep mini bikes at flee markets and if I find a cheep cat mini bike I wont hesitate to buy and strip a perfectly good roller for parts if that's my only option. I'd rather not go that rout but its looking very likely.