cat frame and parts

well since i cant sell it whole i figure ill part it out.

1. front cat fender in great shape and just powder coated yellow 50.00

2. rear fender also in great shape and in its original chrome (could use steel wool) 50.00

3. 2 sprockets in good working order make a offer

4. numourus sets of stars for the wheels. again make offer

5.a complete back rim/ tire assembally (the rim is rotted by the vavle stem) it even has the double indian head tire!! idk offer up

6. a complete set of rims.. (i tried to repiar but didnt work out so well/... would be ok for a driver bike) eh 35 shipped

7. original and good working kickstand.. powder coated chrome. make me a offer

8.top bars powder coated chrome (has some pitts that are somwhat noticable) make a offer

9.lower forks.. ( again minimal pitting but they look great... make a offer

10.frame itself... model 300TT powder coated yellow and looks great

11. spring that goes inbetwine the frame and bars. powder coated chrome and lookos great. 20.00

prices do not include shipping thanks

View attachment 19819

View attachment 19820

View attachment 19821

View attachment 19822

View attachment 19823

Last edited:
:censure: How the :censure: did I Miss this Thread. :shrug: lol Dodge, Ya shoulda Woke Me Man:sleeping::sleeping: Well I'm awake know:biggrin: I noticed that Ya didn't have a Price for that Frame? :shrug: I never had a Mini with one of those kind of Brakes before. :thumbsup: What Ya kinda asking for that? :shrug:

for you im gonna let you make me a offer. lol.. honestly for the frame forks and bars.. 100 plus 30-40 bucks to ship it maybe cheaper ill work somthing out with you though PM me

also the one set of rims i attempted to repair are also gone with the frame and forks...

here is whats left..

1, great front fender 50.00 OBO

2. rear fender original chrome in good shape 50.00 OBO

3 6 stars for the rims... make offer.....

kill switch plate....... hows 25 sound?

and a original rear rim and tires with the double indian head tire on it and still in pretty good shape. hows 30 for that?

everything is OBO and does not include shipping thanks