Cat Handlebar stickers are done!

I just got word that my first run of the Cat handlebar stickers are done. I should have them tomorrow and put up pics. These will not have the bikes model number on them and again, they are not exact copies because my vinyl hookup can't print on foil. I'm thinking $10 shipped, but they will be in the classifieds as soon as I receive them.:thumbsup:

Are those the stickers you have on ebay? Those ones look nice. I also really like your Riverside gas tank. I wish I could see the whole bike that it came from.

Fellas and Ladies LOL. They are on Ebay. Use the Ebay link under my avatar to see pics.

Tom S. I di dnot have the rest of the bike. That tank came on a mini. It was tack welded on too.:doah: I'd love to see the rest my self. I have been getting many overseas requests for shipping.

Patience Grasshopper....they were in the works. I have been working on my 300x for almost a year. Stop changing your mind so much LOL. Did you sell all of the Cats?:scared:
yea i sold em all now i got a restored wards T777 lol thats why i had to sell em this thing needed to be finished. and it finally is:doah: