Cat wheel stars is there a market

Is there a market for repop cat wheel stars my buddy machinist dose not want to go through all the effort to make the dye just to make a couple so just wondering if there would be a interest if they started to get made
thanks joe

cats are pretty popular but im not sure how much of a market there is . Im sure there are a ton of cats rolling around with no stars. Including mine. But it would be great to see repops. you can even stamp them out in polished aluminum to avoid the chrome.

Mac

There would be a good market for the stars, if they were free.
Nobody wants to pay for anything thesedays.
( and a killswitch plate has to be part of the deal)

He is a busy guy is all fixing railroad engines 16 hours a days 5 days a week then working in a machine shop on his days off and wouldn't want do it and have it flop on him is all which is understandable to me

I was thinking about how the die would work when I tried making one out of wood :laugh: would the center hole be punched out first to hold the sheet in place while its being formed? it almost seems like it would need to be done afterwords
since the circle is perfectly round and fits tight on the hub. but if it were done afterwords than the metal probrably would get distorted and not stamp well. :shrug:

Not sure but i was thinking of also making a wood die and he said it probably wouldn't hold up the other day when I asked him so I was thinking I might try
to weld something up