CAT400 - How will it be worth more?

I dont know guys I got over $300 for the cat I built and sold awhile back.

It was far from original, but looked nice. Actually I was told it was a MX DUSTER (same thing) There is a buyer for everything if you are patient.

I dont know guys I got over $300 for the cat I built and sold awhile back.

It was far from original, but looked nice. Actually I was told it was a MX DUSTER (same thing) There is a buyer for everything if you are patient.
That's what I told him! I also said if I were within a reasonable distance I'd buy it even at $350, IMO not too much for an unmolested original example that's complete! If he's in a hurry to sell, parting it out could take as much or more time! Trips to the post office, packing the parts etc. Ebay would be my choice but it'd have to be a local pickup simply because I dont have the time to disassemble, pack, and ship! Or even crate it up and ship. It's a very nice minibike and it'd be a damn sham to see it parted out or sold for a fraction of it's true value! Someone will meet his price!

Yea I bought mine as a roller for $30.Stripped and repainted it built seat brackets and bought a seat off ebay for $30 slapped a Tecumseh 5hp on it that I had got for free, and sold it 1 week later for $325. :thumbsup:

It does not have drum brakes. It brakes lkike all the other 400Xs, caliper set up.
$200.00? Sure.....plus $300.00 shipping:thumbsup:
Hmmm, I sold my 400TS for $250 that was original and complete. I guess I should have held out?? I never see Cats in my area going for more than $200 but there was also a plant right up the road so the supply might be a little better.
I have to put my specs on when viewing these pics. That sure looked like a drum brake.:doah: