CCS Charger

Bmac

Wanted to post a picture of my sons bike we just finished. We picked it up as a roller last fall. I had an old HS50 from a Craftsman snow blower that he used for it. He is 15 and the old Tec just was not what he wanted, so he picked up a HF 212 Hemi to put on it. I stripped the bike down and painted it for him over the winter. My son is just learning about wrenching on Minis, so his friend that has more experience than him helped him assemble the bike last week. They did a great job, they are both 15 years old. I went over it last night with my son and did all the finishing details. They weather was fantastic today so he was able to take it out for a ride. It ran and drove great. I took it for a ride just to check out the Predator, well it hauls butt! Here is before and after pics.

633 (2).JPG 004.JPG 003.JPG

I'm glad to see some young people take interest in these old mini's...instead of gaming all the time. Bike looks great and they did a awesome job !

Bmac

Thanks. It is nice to see him working on his mini instead of gaming. Now it is on to a Ruttman project for my 10 year old daughter.