Celebrities, Pseudo Celebrities, the Famous and Infamous…. and Mini Bikes

Would have been some time before January of 1970 that's when Larry had his 1st stroke and the Stooges were done :bowdown: Did you know Shemp and I share birtshdays :doah:
Back in the 70's our cable TV service carried WPHL17 Philadelphia (Larry's hometown)" and Three Stooges were on it everyday as well as Flyer and Philly games..and roller derby!

I saw Larry do the commercials for his book "A Stroke of Luck"...he was in a wheelchair and his speech was slurred. That book brings big $$ on Ebay now.

There's a great Youtube video of Larry being interviewed in the Motion Picture Retirement Home where he spent his last years.

Shemp was the funniest of all the Stooges in my opinion ...I have been watching them for 50 years and still laugh at them.

Last edited:

markus

The mini bike! the Mini bike! When Tattoo wasn't running down guests around the pool at fantasy Island resort in his miniature car, or cleaning the "Rich Corinthian leather" in his bosses office Hes was cruising around on his mini bike...or should I say big bike for him :wink: